February 23, 2014

Weekly Loves #8

After a pretty hectic week and an even more hectic week approaching I am having a relaxing weekend. All-day pajama sessions, blankets and Friends on my TV means I can get on with some well overdue blogging so today I bring you a round of my favourite products from the past week...

An oldie, but a goodie is the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. A staple in my collection for quite a few months now, this has made it's way back into my everyday routine. Long, full lashes that stay put all day without 'printing' on to my brow bone - always a winner in my book. The tapered shape to this brush makes it super easy to reach the smaller lashes in to corner of your eyes and helps to coat your bottom lashes.
Another staple in my stash that has received a lot of love this week is the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer. Perfect for creating a glowing base, this bronze coloured product helps to illuminate the skin whilst making the staying power of your makeup an all-day affair. This works perfectly paired with the foundation from last week's post.

With my quest for nice hair continuing, I have been trialing out lots of new products. Over the past few days I have fallen in love with the effects of the Redken All Soft Supple Touch Spray. With a delicate coconut scent, this product gives you incredibly soft hair in only a few spritzes. I have also found this to help tame my frizzy ends, making my hair generally in much nicer condition. 
As I have mentioned in the past, this year I am trying to switch up my makeup looks and products. My NARS One Night Stand has gone a little unloved recently, however this week I rediscovered the shade Goulue (bottom right). A plum shade, that works great with a simple makeup look. I have been using this most days to add a bit of warmth to my complexion, while looking like I have a natural flush to my cheeks. I have also been loving using Laguna again from this palette as well.

What have you rediscovered in your collection lately? 

9 comments:

  1. That palette is just so beautiful!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently eyeing up (!) the Laura Mercier primer as I need a good primer and I haven't ever tried anything from Laura Mercier before! And the fact that is illuminating just makes it a million times more appealing! :-)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wished I got my hands on the one night stand palette!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one night stand palette is so beautiful, glad I got my hands on it when I could. I really want to try that Laura Mercier primer. Great picks Emma-Louise!

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one night stand palette is absolutely gorgeous xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with NARS palette, all shades are beautiful:-)
    Hosting Giveaway on my blog.:-)
    http://ziriane.blogspot.sk/2014/02/100-blog-post-thank-you-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NARS One Night Stand palette is absolutely gorgeous! I definitely hope to get my hands on it.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw the laura mercier primer in smaller size at sephora, and thought about buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That NARS palette is so so beautiful! These products look amazing, I cant wait to give some a go! :)
    Phoebe ~ thoughtsfromphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete