February 02, 2014

Weekly Loves #5

Following in line with last week and one of my new year resolutions, I have been trying to use some new products and some old favourites and this week has been spilt down the middle with the new to old ratio...

The most classic product from my collection is the L'Oreal Mythic Oil. I have had this for quite a while now, at least a year, and use it every single time I wash my hair. With out a distinctive scent, this oil helps to combat frizz for a more sleek and less messy look with out weighing down my fine hair.
I have noticed my skin becoming more dry lately so this week I have been overdosing with moisturising products to help restore some life back in to my skin. Hydraluron is product most known for it's hydrating properties and this gel like serum has been out to play almost every day this week. I tend to save this for my evening routine however if I'm having a no-makeup day I will pop some on in the morning as well. 

My dry skin isn't just located on my face, I have noticed my arms and legs also becoming quite lackluster, so in a bid to change this ASAP I picked up the Laura Mercier Souffle Creme Brulee Body Creme (the fact that it was half priced helped!). Firstly, this is probably the most gorgeous scented product I have ever tried - sugary sweet but with a sophisticated edge. Secondly, this is also the most luxurious of body creams I have ever tried - thick, yet silky in texture. My skin has never felt as soft as it does when this is put to use and the scent lingers on the skin for hours upon hours. 
Newest to product line-up is the Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray. If you have fine hair, you know it can be a challenge to add come volume to it but this wonder product has made it look easy. Practically weightless, this product adds volume and texture to your hair that will hold all day with out the typical crunchiness. A top up maybe needed if you're going from day to night, but for a normal day I find a quick spritz in the morning does the job. 

What did you love this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have heard alot about those laura mercier creams, bet it smells delish <3 I have been loving the porefessional alot this week <3 x

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Laura Mercier Souffle sounds delicious! I want it so badly but the price has been putting me off! I loved the Sugar Crush range from S&G
    xx

    Alexandra | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want to try the Mythic Oil!

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the try the CW Texturising Spray, great picks! xx

    yespleasebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete