February 16, 2014

Weekly Loves #7

Another week, another round up of my favourite products to show you. This week I have been searching through my stash to discover some forgotten gems and some new loves...

Having recently brought the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation back into my life, it has won my heart all over again. With a luminous, yet semi-matte finish and a thick, yet light weight texture this foundation gives great coverage with only the tiniest amount. Less really is more when it comes to this foundation... 
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders were a product I had disliked upon first use. However this week they have truly come to light in my eyes, bringing a brightening effect to my complexion whilst blurring over imperfections. Not to be used with a heavy hand, these powders set your makeup in place for the day and bring a natural glow on even the dullest of days.

Newest kid on the block, Pai Rosehip Oil has been taking center stage this week in my skincare line up. Being the only oil in my collection, this doesn't have a lot of competition but the immediate results of this have wowed me. With only 4-5 drops each evening my skin is looking brighter and more healthy as each day goes by.
Mac Plumful Lipstick has been my go to bold lip, when I don't want a bold lip. A sheer plum shade with slightly red undertones makes this the perfect choice for a subtle bold look during the winter season. It adds enough drama to your look so that you feel just that little bit more 'done up', without having to worry about the whole 'lipstick on your teeth' scenario. 

What did you love this week?

13 comments:

  1. Plumfull looks like a lovely colour, it's not one I've ever thought to look at but it's very pretty :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that MAC lipstick shade, so beautiful!

    rubyblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would lve to try Hourglass Ambient powder, I have pale skin and a bit afraid how the would look like on my skin. Could you recommend it also for pale skin tone?:-) Thanks!!

    Hosting GIVEAWAY on my blog.
    ziriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try a Laura Mercier foundation but I don't often get to a counter, I must remember to have a look next time I see one!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regreting not purchasing the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette soon enough, it looks so lovely! I have wanted to invest in some of the powders and blushers for the longest time but have no idea which shades to go for! Really wish i had a store close by which stocked them :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these products have been on my wishlist for a while now. I'm definitely most interested in the Pai Rosehip Oil.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally just bought Plumful today! I am super excited the color is absolutely gorgeous!!
    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these products are on my wish lists and if i had the money, I'd own each one xx lovely post!
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just started using the Laura Mercier foundation and I loooove it, so glad I decided to try it! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAC Plumful is so stunning, I've been lusting over it for so long. May need to treat myself soon. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders half also been on my lust list, they just look so beautiful!
    Thank you for leaving me your blog link on Twitter :) so glad you did, I love your blog and I have subscribed on bloglovin!
    I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, would love for you to check it out http://danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/giveaway-mac-200-bloglovin-subscribers.html
    Daniela xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I really want to try the lighting powders.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one beautiful lip colour! Thank you for sharing!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roseship oil is something that I want to try in the near future. I am using bio oil now and really like it. Laura mercier foundation broke me out, although I really loved everything about it.

    ReplyDelete