February 03, 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Cleansing is without a doubt the most important step in any skincare routine. With a good cleanser comes clear, soft skin and a way of controlling any woes you may have. For this reason, I have become a bit of a cleanser junkie. I always keep a mental list of ones that I want to try, and if it is lucky enough to get repurchased then I know I am on to a good'un ...

The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is my most repurchased cleanser - fact! I have had a bottle or tube of this in my life for three years straight now and I wouldn't be without one. This rich, thick textured cream both, removes makeup and cleanses the skin and it does so without being too drying or too oily. Full to the brim of natural, good-for-you ingredients this cleanser soothes and purifies your skin whilst gentle exfoliating with the use of a muslin cloth or flannel for a more radiant complexion. I mainly use this to remove my makeup, however if I am going away for a few nights this is the only cleanser I will bring as it does everything I need, without having to bring a second suitcase for an abundance of products.

In my eyes, this is the perfect all-round cleanser as it does any job you need your cleanser to do, while still be suitable for every skin type. I love this so much that I have converted friends and family to it, even my boyfriend has gone through a couple of bottles. 

Have you tried this Liz Earle cleanser? 

12 comments:

  1. I love C&P it's one of my favourites and I use this as my morning cleanse. I'm lucky I managed to get my hands on the limited edition scent which is gorgeous - I hope they bring it back.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I'm dying to try this one! I'm using the Superdrug alternative at the moment and that;s amazing, this one must be the best out there :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish this was available in Canada! Sound like something I would love!!
    xx

    Alexandra | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of buying this, but then bought the No7 Hot Cloth cleanser instead. I obviously haven't tried Liz Earle so I can't compare...but the No7 one is fab so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative then check it out!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased C&P around a year ago but have only really got into using more so now, so random i know! Literally i have seen such an improvement in my skin. I recently ordered the February Offer bundle and i am so looking forward to try other products within the range :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried Liz Earle products before because they're not available in Canada but I'm definitely interested in giving them a try if I get the chance to!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my holy grail cleanser! I would have gone through well over 20 bottles of the stuff!

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete