February 19, 2014

New Hair Care Additions

I have mentioned before about my hair disasters in my younger years and how I now try to keep it in the best condition possible. With that in mind, and the fact that I was running low on a couple of products, I decided to give my hair a treat...

TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum is the only product from this line-up that I actually 'needed'. With my previous post-styling serum running out and my love for TIGI as a brand, this was next on my list to try. A large salon-sized bottle filled with a subtle scented, frizz fighting product makes this great for us girls with fly away hair. A little goes more than a long way when it comes to this so this should last a life time.
In recent months my hair has become unimaginably knotted when it is wet, making getting a brush through it an impossible mission. The Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner is now my hero. A few spritzes throughout the hair and you are good to go with out having to play tug-of-war with your hair. This also has a heat protector in which is always a bonus!

Another leave in product which has been added to my routine is the REDKEN All Soft Supple Touch Spray. A light weight product with soft coconut scent that leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and much more manageable. I have also found this to make my hair a lot stronger, so it is less prone to breaking. 
I picked up the REDKEN Cleansing Cream with only one purpose in mind - the first shampooing. This works to remove product build up and purify the hair, this product also contains fruit acids to add shine and refresh the hair. Again, you only need a small amount to work into the scalp, giving yourself a little massage as you go. 

As my mission for nicest hair continues, I would love to know your favourite hair care products!

5 comments:

  1. The 7 seconds conditioner/heat protector all in one sounds amazing! I also love the Redken all soft products :)! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Redken Hair Cleansing Cream is amazing, like all the other Redken products I tried. It's an amazing brand and totally worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the S Factor Silky Smooth Serum and quite like it - the huge size makes it such good value for money over serums from the high street!

    Izzi from izzisaur.com: a beauty, food and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Unite spray, I just wish it was easier to get hold of. I've recently been using the Caudalie Divine Oil when my hair is wet and I'm really liking it so far :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the tigi s factor intensive conditioner which has the same smell and it's gorgeous!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete