February 09, 2014

Weekly Loves #6

The last week has been a very lazy one to say the least. With a week off work and nothing to do I had planned on being very productive, this didn't really take action and I ended up spending my time watching far too much Sex and The City... can I have Carrie's wardrobe please?  So with most days being no-makeup days I have been injecting some much needed moisture back in to my skin.

The Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream was a gift with purchase a while back. This thick textured, lightly scented hand cream has been helping to hydrate my hands through this dry stage that I'm having. It is quickly absorbed by the skin, without leaving a greasy feeling behind. It claims to condition nails as well as your hands, I can't say I have noticed much of difference with this as I have been using it on and off but either way I love this stuff! 
Another product I have been using to conquer my dry skin is Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Butter Cream. With a very distinctive lime scent and filled with various balms and oils, I have been applying this in the AM for a refreshing wake up call and I have been left smelling sweet and sugary for the rest of the day. 

My face mask of choice this week has to be the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask. A light yet powerful product, this mask has been given my skin an extra dose of hydration while deeply cleansing it at the same time. The delicately sweet scent makes it all the more enjoyable to use while the list of natural ingredients gives you the comfort of knowing it won't be too harsh on your skin. 
When it comes to a intensely-hydrating moisturizer, I always reach for the Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturizer. A gel/cream hybrid product that when applied feels light on the skin, but you definitely notice the difference the next morning. Your skin is left feeling plump, moisturized and ready for the day ahead. I only use this during my evening routine as it can look a little greasy on the skin.

What are your favourite moisturizing products?

6 comments:

  1. The sugar crush body buttercream smells AMAZING, I can't even explain...yumm. I can understand why you love it! :)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sugar Crush shower gel. Such a distinctive and amazing scent.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge fan of the soap and glory sugar crush body butter cream, smells soooo good! So sugary and sweet, yummy!

    http://dispicableshe.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the Antipodes mask and I absolutely love it :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently purchased the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask and I'm so excited to give it a go!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want so many of those!!


    Check my blog out and follow if you like it maybe?
    Thank You
    Lovely post
    xoxo
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete