March 02, 2014

Weekly Loves #9

After a crazy busy week at work combined with a lack of sleeping meant I went a little under the radar on the blogging front, however I am back in full force and armed with a plan (let's hope I can stick to this one) to bring you the products that have stood out to me the most this week...

I have to admit that my Revlon Lip Butters do go a little unloved in my stash however, with a craving for peachy-nude lip I popped on the shade Juicy Papaya and then fell in love. A true peach shade with a nude base, this makes for the perfect everyday lip - especially with spring approaching. The formula of these are also super nourishing and hydrating so are great if your lips are a little on the drier side of things. 
Another makeup product that I have been loving this week is MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish. I have been using this as an all over, setting powder to bring a natural glow to my complexion. I always make sure to use a light hand when applying this other wise you can end up looking like a Cullen. 

This week I have really been seeing the effects of using a more hydrating toner, mine is in the form of the Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner. A lightly scented product that can either be spray directly on to the skin or applied via a cotton pad - my preferred method. This has been helping me battle my dry skin, while adding a refreshing step to my skin care routine. 
Along side this, I have been loving the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner, a chemical exfoliator that has been a part of my collection for almost a year now. I like to use this every other night as part of my double-toning step to help brighten up my skin and prevent any breakouts. 

How did your week shape up product-wise? 

5 comments:

  1. That lip butter looks so pretty I'm after a peachy one as the two I have are pinky :) x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy using the Clarins toner as well. It has definitely made a difference to my complexion and I like that I don't need to use a lot of product either. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the Apricot toner! I'm on my third bottle now :D

    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ❤ - PS I have a new post live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month I put the Clarins toner in my basket to purchase, next month I will!

    Great favourites! I've never tried any Elemis stuff!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete