March 16, 2014

Weekly Loves #11

Now that the sun is shining and the temperature is rising I have been sorting through my stash for some more spring appropriate shades. This week saw me switch my berry and plum hues for peaches and pinks in the form of some old favourites, it also saw a couple of new favourites too...

When it comes to summer, I like to have a glowing base. I have been using the Origins VitaZing Moisturizer most days this week to create a healthy looking glow, with out being over the top. With a sheer tint, this product helps to even out my skin tone whilst giving my the effect of a few hours sunbathing. I mostly use this under my foundation but I can also get away with just using this for coverage. A full-sized purchase will need to made soon. 
As much as I love a dewy and illuminated look, my large pores are always an issue. Benefit POREfessional Primer has been getting a lot of love lately, as always , to help disguise the look of my pores and create a silky base on which to apply my foundation.

The old favourite that I mentioned earlier is Benefit CORALista Blush. This is easily the most perfect coral shade out there, I mean it is right there in the name after all. As with all of the boxed blushes by Benefit, the packaging is also worth a mention - colourful and vibrant, this is one that will stand out in your Muji drawers. It also has an amazing scent. 
To apply this I have been loving the Real Techniques Multitask Brush. This brush is true to its name and can be used for practically anything, however my favourite use for it is blush. Perfectly shaped to apply product to the apples of your cheeks and blend. If you haven't got this in your collection, then you need it. 

I won't be going into too much detail as I will be doing a full review soon but I couldn't do my weekly loves with out including the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm. I cannot get over how amazing this stuff is and I always look forward to using it each evening. 

What have you been loving this month?

9 comments:

  1. I always rely on the Clinique Balm when I have a lot of make up on, it works wonders :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the Clinique balm, although right now i'm loving the Body Shop's offering (: xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your review on the Clinique balm, also I really want to try the RT Multitask brush :)

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Clinique cleansing balm, it's by far the best I've used!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the Clinique cleansing balm. It's fantastic at removing makeup.
    I really want to try the Benefit blush in Coralista. I love the look of Coralista and Hervana and they're both high on my wishlist. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try that Benefit blush however I just can't justify the price at the moment! :( Rachel x

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Clinique Cleansing Balm x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just bought the Clinique cleansing balm, I've only used it once so far but left my skin super soft!
    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Origins Ginzing is such an intriguing product…I'm going to have to give it a try! Great post :)

    marieaimelavie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete