March 09, 2014

Weekly Loves #10

With the sun now shining and my spring clean very much under way, I am feeling like a new person. Motivation to actually get things done has finally hit me. Funny how nice weather can change your mood so much, isn't it? There has been so many products that I have loved this week that it was hard to narrow it down to just these five...

When I have a long day ahead of me, whether it be at work or just getting my to-do list done I always reach for the Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum. Light weight and green in colour, this  product helps to disguise my over-sized pores and help to reduce the redness in my cheeks. I also find that my makeup lasts so much longer when using this serum in the morning to the point where I don't need any touch ups throughout the day.
My MAC palette has also been getting a lot of love this week. Naked Lunch across the lid with a little bit of Phloof! patted in the center, Nylon in the tear duct area paired with winged eyeliner has been giving me the perfect bright-eyed, summery look. I have been doing this most days as it is quick and simple, yet effective. I can see this being my go-to look for most of spring. 
The Real Techniques Buffing Brush has always been a winner in my eyes but this week I have really noticed just how amazing it is. My foundation looks perfectly blended into my skin, as does my concealer - no brush lines or patches, just a perfectly applied base which I put down to this magic brush. This is also the perfect brush for cream blushes. 

After a mini breakout this week I having been hitting my tube Origins Out of Trouble Mask pretty hard. Having applied this every other night my breakout is finally on it's way out. I absolutely love this stuff for clearing up blemishes, I use this every other day when trying to clear a breakout or once a week to maintain clear skin. If your skin has a tendency to misbehave, you need this.
To conceal my spots this week I have been loving the Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. Used under foundation, this has been giving that extra bit of coverage that I need to hid my blemishes the best I can. I do find this to be a little too drying to use on top of my foundation but works perfectly when used underneath.

Has the nice weather given you a little extra happiness this week?

4 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful MAC palette :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mask sounds great :) so excited by the warmer weather its so sunny here today yay! x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving my Mac eyeshadows too lately, especially Satin Taupe and Nylon :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your MAC eyeshadows look gorgeous! I would love to see a picture of the eye look you described- I need some inspiration for which ones to buy next :) xx

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete