March 23, 2014

Weekly Loves #12

My makeup seems to be naturally transitioning into a more spring-like look. A bit more glowing, a bit more colourful. I have been loving switching up my lips my blush to create new looks and discovering new favourites...

Urban Decay Naked Palette, probably the most famous palette of all time has been a real winner in my eyes. I am a huge fan of two-colour-smokey-eyes and have been using Naked across the lid with Hustle through the crease and beneath my lower lashes every single day this week. Ok, so this may not be the most colourful concoction but I think it is one that would be universally pleasing to everyone. Simple, yet effective.  
Benefit Hoola is a relatively recent addition to my collection. This week it came out to play, giving me more defined cheek bones and just generally bronzing up my look. If like me - you're a pale girl, this shade is perfect for you. An ashy toned, with no red undertones. The formula of this blends beautifully to create a natural looking glow. 

My skin seems to be going through a dry phase again but have no fear, Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is here! Easily one of my favourite products, this helps to hydrate and refresh my skin. I have been using this almost every night to put some life back into my skin and I am happy to say it is looking brighter and more plump again. I adore the apricot scent of this, so does my dog - she is always trying to lick kiss it off.
A new favourite in my collection and one that I think will be getting a lot of love in the coming months is the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Audacious. A bright orange shade that it perfect for when the sun is shining. This applies so easily, although the finish is matte the formula is really hydrating and nourishing. 

How is your makeup changing for spring?

10 comments:

  1. Great picks this week!

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products! I know Audacious is definitely a shade I want to pick up when I get the chance!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks I love my Naked palette. I'm looking at picking up another Revlon matte balm not sure I will suit an orange lip though. x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, that naked palette is my favourite out of all three, I use it all the time. I've not tried anything from Origins but I want to know I've round your views on the mask.
    www.merrymusing.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original naked palette is by far my favourite!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Naked palette but don't own it yet. I have the Naked 2 palette and it's probably one of my favourites. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've nominated you for a Liebster award!
    www.luluisloving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've definitely noticed that I'm starting to shake off my darker lip shades and reaching for brighter more spring type shades x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks. I've been swapping my pink blushers for corals and my Revlon lip butters are making an appearance again for spring! x

    ReplyDelete