March 05, 2014

February 2014 Favourites

I know it is a bit cliche to say but seriously, how is it March all ready? After a bit of a whirl-wind month with lots of things going on I have discovered some amazing new and old products, even some life changing ones. Now that may be a tad dramatic, but it is true...

This month saw the return of the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in my collection. After living with out it for a couple of months, it was greatly missed. I have been using this every single day this month, the smallest amount gives me the perfected, natural looking base I strive for - along with a bit of concealer of course. 
Another old favourite that has made a return to my daily-makeup rota has been the Le Blush Creme De Chanel, in the shade Inspiration to be exact. A soft pale pink, that accompanies my pale skin perfectly and is super easy to blend. This also works great with any makeup look, just to add a flush of colour to your cheeks.
With February seeing in Valentines Day, it was only right that the best shade of red, in my opinion, made it into this months favourites. Essie A-List polish is a true red shade, not too bright nor too dark, just red. 

Speaking of Valentines Day... I was lucky enough to receive Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne. A deep fruity scent with fresh, almost crisp notes makes this perfume one that I cannot stay away from. Possibly a new contender for my favourite scent, I am having to ration myself so I don't use it up too quickly.
The Pai Rosehip Oil is the newest addition into my skin care routine, and something I was definitely missing. Applied after serum, I have found this to brighten up my skin whilst adding some much needed hydration. It is still early days yet but so far I very impressed with this little bottle of goodness.
If you have quite fine hair like I do, you know how much of a struggle it is to add some volume to it. The Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray has been welcomed with open arms into my styling routine, especially where curls are involved. A few sprays throughout my hair and it has almost doubled in size, with a slight hairspray-like hold my hair has the volume I have always wanted and it lasts throughout the day. 

Now onto that life saving product I was talking about... the Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner. A leave in conditioning spray that works wonders for knotty hair. In only a few spritzes this stuff makes combing through unmanageable hair a breeze, how? I'm not quite sure, but this stuff is a hero product in my eyes and don't ever want to be without it. 

What have been your favourite products from the past month? 

7 comments:

  1. The LM Silk Creme Foundation is on my list of products to buy! It's great to find another person who loves it xxxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the silk-creme foundation! The jo malone perfume sounds fab too x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought the Chanel blush and it's stunning I love it! Next on my list is the Charles Worthington Texture Spray, though it's sold out everywhere arrgg ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites! I love my Antipodes Divine Face Oil but going to try the Pai one next, everyone raves about it! I want to try the Charles Worthington spray too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favourites I featured that Charles Worthington spray in mine too its amazing :) That blush looks lovely too x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard great things about rose hip oil. Will definitely get my hands on it soon! Lovely post x

    -Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely things Emma! I really really want to try that Unite conditioner



    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete