March 03, 2014

Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner

I have spoke about my quest for nicer, healthier hair many times before and I finally feel as though I am getting somewhere with it. With a slightly excessive hair care stash that is taking over my bathroom and dressing table I thought I would share with you probably my favourite product of them all...

The Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner is a leave in conditioning treatment that works wonders on tangled hair. Once washed and towel-tried, my hair has a big issue with knots so much so that my Tangle Teezer usually ends up full of my hair - gross, but true. Having always been doubtful of 'detangling sprays' I wasn't expecting much from this well-hyped product. With only a few spritzes of this subtly, sweet scented product throughout the lengths of my hair and then left for a few seconds, or 7 if you like,  my hair put up much less of a fuss to being brushed. I was able to comb through my hair with such ease that a huge smile came across my face - I had found the answers to all my hair woes. Obviously not every single knot and tangle had gone but I was still completely wowed by the results.

Now onto all added extras... This product is Paraben free, a UV and thermal protector, helps colour treated hair by locking in the colour and works to build up the hair's strength as it is filled with protein and moisturizers. There isn't anything that it doesn't do. I now look forward to washing my hair and being able to use this miracle product as it has completely changed the way my hair feels and behaves, I really couldn't recommend this any more.

What is your favourite hair product? 

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to add his spray to my haircare routine! :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds perfect. I love using Dove's leave in conditioning treatment (the gold bottle) its cheap and cheerful and does a good job. I might branch out next time I use it up though - I've been hearing loads about this range! x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered this the other day and it's just arrived! I can't wait to use it - I have the tangliest hair ever! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my hands on this and I'm so excited to try it - especially after reading this post! So glad it worked for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fantastic! Really want to get my hands on some new hair products (: xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously need to try this, especially if it helps out coloured hair too! x
    fiveonecouture

    ReplyDelete