November 27, 2013

Red Cherry #415 Lashes

Red Cherry #415 Lashes
Red Cherry #415 Lashes
Lashes have become a recent obsession of mine, to the point where I am wearing them at any chance I get. Although I have already have some favourites, I am still on the hunt for my perfect  false lashes and these Red Cherry #415 Lashes* are a real contender...

These are the perfect lashes for adding a little bit of drama to your makeup with out looking over the top. With a combination of different lengths throughout the lashes, the #415 style creates a flirty, wide-eyed effect that can be worn everyday or for a special occasions. The spine of the lashes are clear, making them more natural looking however I still like to wear false lashes with a slick of eyeliner to make them seamless, plus I really like eyeliner. Once applied (which I like to do with tweezers), they are super comfortable to wear and you cannot even feel that they are on. Also, I have quite big eyes and these lashes were the perfect fit for me.

I can definitely see these getting a lot of use over the festive season, or just for days when I have a little extra time to get ready! What are your favourite false lashes?

3 comments:

  1. These look so beautiful! Your eyes are such a gorgeous shape. I would love to wear lashes more but I'm so cak-handed I just can't do it right! They look super natural on you!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lovely, i am pleased to say i have nominated you for a blogging award! please check the post out on my blog🌸 x x x

    ReplyDelete