November 01, 2013

I Heart Fall Tag

I Heart Fall Tag
01. Favourite Fall Lipstick: when the leaves start to change, so does my makeup and fall is all about the berry tones. MAC Rebel lipstick is the perfect shade for the colder months, a plum shade with a hint of fuchsia adds a dramatic look to the simplest of looks.

02. Favourite Fall Nail Polish: As with my makeup, my nail polish choices change too and I find my self reaching for plums, reds and any shade on the darker side of things. Essie Bahama Mama is my top pick, a lovely red toned plum - perfect for fall.

03. Favourite Fall Starbucks Drink: Little fact - I'm not a Starbucks fan, never have been. But my favourite fall drink is hot chocolate, with all the trimmings - marshmellows, whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate. Actually this is my favourite drink ever.

04. Favourite Fall Candle: Yankee Candles are my favourites, they are big and burn for weeks. For me, fall is all about the sickly sweet scent and the new Snowflake Cookie smells delicious. My other favourites include the original Christmas Cookie and Fireside Treat.

05. Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory: My Mulberry Scarf wins this by far. A present from my boyfriend last year is easily my most worn accessory as the colours are perfect for fall and it is super cosy!

06. Haunted House, Haunted Hayride or Haunted Corn Maze: We don't really do haunted hayrides of corn mazes in the UK so a haunted house would have to be my top choice - plus, it would be nice to go through on with out keeping my eyes tightly shut.

07. Favourite Halloween Movie: Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It has to be the original, not one the many many remakes. This is the only horror movie that has ever actually terrified me and I loved it!

08. Favourite Candy to eat for Halloween: I'm not really a candy person but I am a chocolate person and chocolate is my favourite for any occasion; Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Tuesdays...

09. What are you dressing up as for Halloween: I am going as the jigsaw doll from the Saw movies, another favourite of mine. Although I am going to try and make it look a little more girly so not too be too creepy.

10. What is your favourite thing about fall: having the perfect excuse to have a cosy night in watching movies, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling up with a cosy blanket.

4 comments:

  1. That Essie nail polish looks so nice! What a great shade. I need a trip to Superdrug to see if they have any other shades that I haven't seen before.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Rebel is definitely my favourite "Fall/Autumn" lipstick, this tag is so cute I might have to do it myself as autumn is my favourite season! :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on Rebel for ages, it's just beautiful! I also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, I hope you get time to take part!

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.fr/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just bought Essie bahama mama and I'm in love! Great post lovely x

    ReplyDelete