November 29, 2013

November 2013 Favourites

November 2013 Favourites
Another month, another lot of favourites. However I seemed to have gone back in time by a few months as all of these products seem to have a summery feel to them...

Summer complexion: bright and glowing. I have been loving the Origins Mega-Bright Serum (full review here) to give me a smooth and more radiant complexion over the past few weeks. I also find this to give a great base for applying makeup and helps to improve any redness in the skin. The Laura Mericer Silk Creme Foundation (reviewed here) has been another favourite of mine for giving me a more glowing look. 

Summer colours: pinks and corals. The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy was my go-to blush over the warmer months and it has definitely made a return this month for days when I feel like my skin needs a little pick-me-up as it brightens up my makeup look, no matter how simplistic it is. A lip combo that just shouts summer, but has been adorning my lips in November is MAC Lovelorn and KORRES Lip Butter in Jasmine (read more here). This duo gives a bubblegum pink colour to the lips which I have been wearing almost everyday. 

See what I mean by a summery feel to this months favourites? It's OK to mix it up though - right? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same as you - most of my most worn beauty bits have a summery feel to them too! Must try out the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, everyone seems to love it! x

    A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog by Izzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, same, i've suddenly been loving my orange lipsticks and lip glosses this November, when in summer i compleley neglected them!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favourites, love the Laura Mericer foundation so much, it's one of my favourites. The lipstick and blusher look like such pretty colours. I WILL get my hands on a Korres lip butter one day! :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete