November 20, 2013

Origins Mega-Bright Serum

Origins Mega-Bright Serum
I mentioned, here, last month about my newly developed love for serums. I thought I would continue to share the love by telling you about my new favourite serum in town - Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Serum.

Still on my quest for brighter looking skin, this serum has been on my list of things to buy for many, many months but with quite a hefty price tag I popped it on my birthday list instead. From the first use, I couldn't believe what a difference it had made to my skin. I like to apply this after cleansing and double toning, by simply patting it onto my face, leaving my skincare routine at that so that it can work it's magic overnight. The next morning my skin is glowing and radiant, something that I have never fully achieved before. My skin is also left feeling incredibly soft to the touch. The Mega-Bright Serum works by using White Peony and Licorice to improve the appearance of redness, dark spots and UV damage which in turn evens out any discolouration of the skin to give a much more luminous complexion. 

Although it is advised to apply this serum AM and PM, I only reach for this in the evenings, on rotation with other serums. However this is my favourite of the bunch so I tend to use this two to four times a week depending on what my skin needs. I would recommend this serum to anyone wanting a more brightened complexion as it is neither oily or dry in texture or the effect it has on your skin. 

Serums and I are currently having quite the love-affair - I just can't help myself! What are your favourite serums/treatments?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting! I'm looking for serums because although I do a one or two I enjoy I haven't found 'the one' haha.


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sample of this to try along with the face wash which was fab! I hadn't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to it now! I've been using La Roche Possay Effaclair Duo as a serum and I love love love it :)

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Origins products, lovely review :) new follower!

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete