November 08, 2013

Life Lately #5

Life Lately #5
@adayinbeauty
1. The barn I stayed in for my birthday weekend | 2. A very toffee cake - toffee on toffee on toffee with a bit more toffee | 3. My little kitty is no longer that little | 4. Blogging life - waiting for my camera to charge | 5. My new MAC blush palette | 6. New Muji and new a Yankee Candle | 7. Some bits from FeelUnique | 8. Freshly organised makeup in my tower of Muji | 9. Makeup picks for the day | 10. Light or dark hair? | 11. NARS One Night Stand palette in all of it's glory | 12. Kevyn Aucoin purchase | 13. Halloween - I want to play a game... | 14. The morning after the night before | 15. Cosy socks | 16. A new blanket, a new candle.

Current favourite product: after a long time being faithful to mattifying powders I have dipped my toes in to the world of brightening powders with the Bourjois Java Rice Powder. This has become my favourite step in my makeup routine as it gives the most amazing finish, see my full review here.

Most lusted after product: as I love the Bourjois Java Rice Powder I feel it is only natural to progress with the brightening powders and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette seems like the perfect next step...

5 comments:

  1. The Hourglass powders are indeed the logical next step! I think you would like Diffused Light if you like the java powder. And they last absolutely ages-I have just hit pan on diffused light having used it daily since March. Love this type of posts!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up set up looks so pretty, and your Halloween make-up is amazing!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jigsaw makeup! I hope you found a little tricycle to ride around on :P Bourjois Java Rice is one of my October favourites for sure :) Glad I found you! :)

    Kate Xx

    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love toffee - the cake slice looks so yummy!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your lovely site. That Mulberry scarf if gorgeous and I bet the candles smell delicious :D

    ReplyDelete