November 04, 2013

NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette

Top L-R: Devotee, Mistinguette, Orgasm 
Bottom L-R: Laguna, Deep Throat, Goulue

Having missed out on the previous NARS blush palette that was released a couple of years ago, there was no way that I would be missing out this time around - especially after seeing the pictures. NARS blushes are a favourite of mine, not just for the cheeky names but the texture is dream to work with and black packaging gives the product a classic look. Now, there is no denying that this NARS and Guy Bourdin creation is a work of art, I just can't stop looking it at , so let's do a run down of the shades...

Devotee: the highlighter of the bunch and a nice finishing touch to any of the blushes. Packed full of shimmer, this pink-toned highlighter creates quite a striking look if used with a heavy hand, but for a more natural look I find this is best used with a duo-fibre brush for a soft application.  

Mistinguette: my favourite and the most stand-out shade from palette. A blue-toned bright pink shade, you all know how I love my pinks, adds a great pop of colour to any makeup look. I love this blush paired with lashing of mascara on pale skin  to create an almost doll like effect.

Orgasm: possibly the most popular blush shade, ever! Loaded with shimmer, this blush does look a little OTT - so use with caution. A little too ruddy for my complexion but this would be perfect for those of you lovely tanned people out there... it is best seller after all.

Laguna: the bronzer of the lot that works perfectly on both tanned and pale skin. A soft brown shade, with little to no red undertones makes this the ideal shade to not only bronze up your look, but to also contour with. Again, this is a best seller and with good reason.

Deep Throat: my first NARS blush and, still to this day, long term lover. A naughty name, but a very good shade, Deep Throat provides you with that peachy pink shade we all crave in the summer, and sometimes in the winter...

Goulue: the most autumnal shade from the pack. A plum shade with reddish undertones makes it perfect for the colder weather, whether paired with a simple makeup look for a bit of drama or used to a accompany a bolder look this shade is definitely the most pigmented.

If your a NARS lover, or a NARS newbie the One Night Stand palette is something that every beauty lover and their mother should own and with Christmas just around the corner it will make a great present for a loved one, or for youself.

P.S. each pan in this palette contains 4g of product so for £45 you are saving a load of money. Not that you need anymore incentive to purchase this ...

9 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!,all those colours are beautiful! I need this in my life haha xx

    http://ellaurabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession, I have only one item from NARS and that is there creamy concealer! This palette looks perfect for getting started in the NARS blushes as they do look fab! Thanks for sharing.

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow I haven't seen this before. I've always wanted to try out the Nars blushers so this would be a nice little way of testing them out. Alternatively, it would make a great present for a friend.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous palette!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I really need to try Nars products! They look so beautiful! Great pictures xx

    Ohhval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this everywhere and it absolutely kills me that I'm determined to save up for an iPhone! It looks absolutely gorgeous, very jealous :( :)
    Rachel x

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning palette, I'm so mad I already have 3 shades from other palettes, now I don't have an excuse to order it, bo :(
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this palette. I got the Danmari one and it's amazing, wish I could get this one too because I really like Laguna and the 3 lightest shades. Gorgeous pictures!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks absolutely gorgeous. I think I'm gonna hunt it down.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete