November 13, 2013

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Finding a good cleanser, is like finding a good friend. There will be some duds out there, but one you have found the one, you know that they will always be there for you to rely on. A trusty worth cleanser that ticks all of the boxes can be hard to find, so say hello to your new bestie...

The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm - long name, amazing product. Oily to the touch, this balm cleanser has a definite luxurious feel to it and the scent only adds to this. This non-offensive slight citrus scent helps to refresh and clean your skin, while leaving you soft and smooth to the touch. This product comes in as my double cleanser, I apply this to dry skin by taking a little scoop on my finger and then proceed to massage it onto face for a minuet or so then remove using a flannel and some hot water. Although I can't say my pores have been minimised as described on the box my skin is noticeably more hydrated, plump and silky smooth - even my boyfriend has commented on how 'soft my face is'.

From the first use I could notice the difference in my skin, but what amazed me most about this cleanser is it's ability to break down/remove makeup. When used as a double cleanser I can trust that every last scrap of my makeup, mainly mascara, is gone but when I'm feeling lazy I will only use this to remove my makeup and it does this perfectly! The lashings of mascara that I wear is no trouble for this product. I should also mention that this stuff lasts forever, you only need a tiny amount - I have been using mine every day for a couple months and I'm only about half way through.

I can't see myself being with out this cleanser in my collection, ever. It is just that good.

What is your favourite balm cleanser?

10 comments:

  1. This is my all time favourite cleanser, and I don't know how I would live without it! I love how effective it is at taking off my make-up, and how nice my skin feels afterwards.. A forever repurchase for me I think! xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a shane it doesn't help your pores but I'm heard such good things about this cleanser
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a hyped about product! I'm dying to give it a go! And the 'little goes a long way' aspect is promising too :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this too, although it's the only balm cleanser I've tried, so I don't know how it compares to others x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This real is one of my favourite ever products and I'm yet to find anyone who doesn't like it. Got my self hooked on the night cream as well now...
    Kat x londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm yet to try a balm cleanser... I love the idea of it getting mascara and other makeup off so easily! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I have sensitive skin I struggle to find cleansers that do not burn. Also time is another issue - if it was more of a wash and go in the shower type of cleanser it would be perfect. Looks great though and lovely packaging :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing. May have to put it on my christmas list. Never tried a balm cleanser but looks like I need to soon
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete