July 20, 2013

Lusting After Mulberry

Lusting After Mulberry

































Mulberry is one of those brands that we all dream of owning a huge collection of their most iconic pieces. You probably have one item that you look at everyday just wishing it would make it's way into your arms - non, just me? Today I thought I would share with you my most lusted after bits from Mulberry...

At the top of my list is the Lily bag in Oak. I have been pinning multiple pictures of this bag lately and just cannot get it out of my mind, or off of my screen. To me this is the perfect everyday bag for nipping out to lunch but it will also work well for going out in the evenings. During the colder months I am never seen with out a scarf and this one from Mulberry in Oatmeal may be 'the one' for this upcoming autumn and winter. Something unnecessary, but necessary at the same time is the Locked Cosmetic Purse in Dark Blush. A pricey make up bag, but there is something so appealing and classic about this design that has meant it is nearing the top of my wish list. Finally, probably the most iconic bag from Mulberry - the Bayswater. An item you cannot leave your house with out seeing, yet it is still not overdone and lets face it, we all want one.

There is just something about Mulberry, isn't there?

8 comments:

  1. My favourite Mulberry has to be the Alexa, one day it will be mine!! I love the colour of the cosmetics bag in your post, very pretty! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag is so gorgeous - I hope you get it ;)! xx

      Delete
  2. Im the same as you, there's just something about Mulberry!
    I really want the Del Ray, but my mum's not caved in yet, i've only been successful in getting a purse haha!

    Im a new follower of yours would love it if you could check out my blog?

    www.lydiacurtis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! the purses are amazing as well! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG love Mulberry I really want that bag too!
    Lovely blog just followed :)

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so eager to get my hands on one of these beauties! I absolutely love mulberry! Amazing post! www.thebluebella.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop looking at them! thank you :) xx

      Delete