January 15, 2014

Empties #3

Empties #3
It has been a while since my last empties post, three months to be exact. So I thought it was about time to dig out all of my used up products to show you, now there is more than what is shown here but since they are just multiple cans of dry shampoo and shower gel I thought I would leave them out.

Let's start with skincare... The Origins United State Balancing Toner is my go to toner for the mornings and most evenings as it helps greatly in keeping any oil at bay throughout the day and I think this may be my second or third bottle! This is a toner I would recommend if you have normal/combination skin as it helps to even out both dry and oily patches. To go alongside this toner I like to use the Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner, this is the only exfoliating toner that I have tried but I love the stuff! This is the first bottle that I have used up and it didn't take me long to repurchase. 
Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish is a product that I have been using for years now and I wouldn't want to be with out it in my collection, ever. Another favourite cleanser of mine is the infamous Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, this luxurious balm works wonders at removing makeup and giving you soft, plump skin.

It's not very often that I use up makeup. Why? I don't know, I use enough of the stuff! However I have managed to finish two products that have been getting a lot of attention recently. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is a holy grail product of mine as it covers every imperfection, giving you a flawless base. 
Although you don't need a powder to go with this, I have fallen head over heels for the Bourjois Java Rice Powder. An illuminating powder that when applied gives an almost airbrushed effect to your complexion while still brightening up your makeup look. 

I have quite an extensive amount of hair care products, especially shampoo and conditioner. So it is really something when I manage to use one up. I discovered the L'Oreal EverRiche Range a couple of months ago and I have absolutely loved using them. I still have some of the shampoo left, however the conditioner is long gone!

What have you used up lately? 

11 comments:

  1. This post is literally my wishlist! I've been dying to try the clarins exfoliating toner but never got round to buying it.

    Lovely photographs too sweet x

    Http://becoming-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It is worth the purchase, it lasts quite a while :) thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely some items on my wishlist in your empties post; first up Emma Hardies cleansing balm. I can't believe I haven't given in and purchased this yet!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Bourjois Rice Powder, it looks so pretty! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love this stuff - it is amazing! xx

      Delete
  4. I just got the Estee Lauder Foundation, it's amazing! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double Wear is my favourite foundation, just love the stuff. The Emma Hardie cleansing balm is really beautiful. Lovely photo.

    Vanessa xx

    www.theothervw.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll need to pick up the Origins toner. It sounds lovely and I'm on the hunt for more toners. I recently picked up the Clarins toner you mentioned here, and I love it! I've been using it twice a week as recommended and I'm slowly noticing a difference.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep looking up the Emma Hardie product and Liz Earle, they both sound right up my street.

    I always love your pictures, would be great if you could do a photography tips post :)

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete