April 30, 2014

April 2014 Favourites

This past month, it has really started to fell like spring. The nights are getting lighter, the days longer and not to the mention to ever so slight warmth in the air. Today a bring you my select few products that have really stood out to me over the recent weeks...

I love my Clarisonic month in, month out, but this month I switched the basic head for the Deep Pore Brush Head and that is when things changed. I did go through a mini 'purging' phase but it only lasted a week or two, however since then my skin looks much clearer and brighter and I have noticed a difference in the size of my pores. This is a pricey investment, but I wouldn't want to be without it.
Every month a new Essie polish steals my heart. April's Essie Polish Award goes to Lilacism - the perfect spring shade. Soft, feminine and oh so cute.

Illuminating powders are now my thing. Once upon a time I wouldn't give them the time of day but they are now a firm fixture in my makeup routine. I go through stages of which I love the most, and this month the crown definitely goes to the Bourjois Java Rice Powder. A translucent powder that gives your skin a photo-shopped effect.
Newest to the skin care line up is the infamous Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I have been using this most evenings lately and although it is too early to say about any definite results, I love how it makes my skin feel. I wake up with clear, plump and just generally happy skin. 

Not technically a beauty product, but it is a beautiful product in my eyes is the Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle. Easily the most delicious, 'good enough to eat', candle I have ever come across. If you like cherry bakewell and all things sweet, then you will like this.

What have you been loving this month?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get myself a nice lilac nail polish, sadly my collection is without one right now. I've also heard so much about the Bourjois powder, that's definitely on my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie Lilacism is definitely one of my favourite nail polishes! It looks so pretty and is perfect for spring! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Jo Malone candle sounds absolutely amazing, I want to give that a good sniff

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candle sounds amazing and I need to get around to trying the Estee Launder ANR.

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete