October 16, 2013

Empties #2

Empties #2
After my last empties post I expected it to take a while before having another one to share with you, but within about three weeks my 'empties bag' nearly brimming to the top so when it got to the point of it over flowing... I thought I should show you what I have used up.

Two products that I use up on a monthly basis are the Batiste Dry Shampoo and the Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo. I use this on rotation depending on what look I want to achieve and what I am doing that day, these will forever been repurchased and I always have some stashed away for when I run out. Another product for my hair that I have finished is the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream. I always spritz this throughout my hair before blow drying as it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and smooth, again I had a back up in product stash for when I ran out. Soap & Glory's Heel Genius is quite isn't exactly a glamorous product but it is an essential in my collection and I quickly repurchased this. If you want super soft feel, rub this is and pop on some socks over night!

The five remaining products are all skincare ones because I bought them all at the same time, which seemed like a good idea at the time however my collection quickly decreased over the space of a week or two. First up is the REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser which may be a mouthful to say but it will work wonders if you have got oily/blemish prone skin. Another cleanser that I love is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, a favourite in the beauty community and with good reason. If you are looking for a great all round cleanser to clean your skin and remove makeup then this one is for you! Once my skin changed from oily to normal I swapped my toner for a balancing one in the form of Origins United State Balancing Toner. This has already been repurchased and is sitting happily in my collection. Another pick from Origins is the GinZing Moisturizer which has been a favourite of mine for months now, this makes for the perfect early morning pick me up as it is hydrating and filled with a citrus scent. Finally... the Indeed Labs Eysilix. This does the job that and eye cream is supposed to do and keeps my eye area hydrated, however it doesn't wow me so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them!

I have just restocked my skin care stash so I'm hoping that it will be a little while until I have this many empties again...

7 comments:

  1. I go through a bottle of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish every month! I think I'm going to have to try the Batiste XXL, I normally use the brunette one.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a great cleanser though! Do it! It gives your hair a ton of volume :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the Origins Balancing Toner, it's fab at helping to clear up pesky pimples :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love empties posts! i always stock up on dry shampoo, it runs out so quickly! the clay cleanser is amazing too, although i thought i still had quite a lot left over when the pump decided to give up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every girl should have a dry shampoo stash! Oh that's a shame! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Herbal Essences Bee Strong range, and have this strengthening cream. I sometimes use it as an overnight mask on dry hair when washing it the next morning.

    Love your blog, your photos are fabulous. Following :)

    Vanessa xxx
    The Other VW

    ReplyDelete